A variety of colors were carried by the United States Marine Corps troops from the Revolution onward. Their designs varied. The emblem of the Corps, consisting of a globe placed over an anchor and bearing at the top an eagle, has been in use from at least the First World War onward. The globe features the New World, site of most early Marine Corps military engagements. Red and gold were made the official colors of the Corps in 1925 and the current standard (flag) of the Corps was established in 1939. The scroll held in the beak of the eagle in this flag bears the Latin motto SEMPER FIDELIS (Always Faithful). All Annin Flag makers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin’ s superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer.
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flag makers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in our factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of our OVER 500 employees. Don’t accept an imitation
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln’s casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags- Family owned for OVER 167 Years
- Quality! Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’ s 200 DENIER NYLON fabric in our Virginia factory with our exclusive Solar Guard dyes. PROVEN to last the longest and be the BRIGHTEST. DURABLE fabric flies in the lightest breeze. Blocks damaging UV rays
- Expert Craftsmanship! Our expertise in advanced digital and screen printing uses a three step process to penetrate our custom dyes into durable weather-resistant nylon. We then steam set to activate the color and lock it into the fabric
- Annin Presentation Box! Each flag ships in an OFFICIAL ANNIN FLAGMAKERS presentation box. Makes an excellent gift to PROUDLY display in Support of our Service Men and Women